A special Educational Package of The Shadow of Gold is now available for acquisition by educational institutions and for community use around the world. Maintenant ‘La rage de l’or’ et le guide sont disponible en français aussi!
All educational packages include:
- Access to the Feature Documentary Film on DVD or via a streaming license.
- A 36-page Educator’s Guide. Available online, it’s designed to help high school, post-secondary and community educators inspire critical and solution-focused conversations about the social, economic, and environmental impacts of gold mining and resource extraction. The online guide includes classroom activities and linked film clips to provoke discussion and action. The guide is available in English and French.
- Educator’s Guide + DVD: $250
- Educator’s Guide + 1 year Streaming License – Post Secondary Institutions: $250
- Educator’s Guide + 1 year Streaming License – Kindergarten to Grade 12: $200
ORDER NOW VIA OUR PURCHASE FORM
DISCOUNT OFFER: With the generous support of Mining Watch Canada, we are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of subsidies to offset a portion of the costs to those institutions that require it. It’s on a first come first served basis so if this is something you are interested in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Here is a sample chapter from our Educator’s Guide: Mining in Canada.
Here are some samples of the kind of videos included in the Educator’s Guide.
For details, pricing and a request form visit our REQUEST EDUCATIONAL EDITION PAGE.